This program provides orientation and annual training on bloodborne pathogens (HIV, HBV, HCV) as required by OSHA. It covers epidemiology, signs and symptoms, modes of transmission, personal protective equipment, standard precautions, and handling occupational exposures.
This program comes on a CD-Rom in Microsoft PowerPoint, and is accompanied by a packet of supplemental materials that include:
- An introduction that states the programís goals and objectives, and gives the presenter a few guidelines for presenting the program.
- Hard copies of all handouts
- A written competency assessment
- An answer key for the competency assessment
- A presenterís program evaluation that you may fill out to let us know your thoughts and ideas on the program
- A certificate of completion that you may hand to each of your participants upon completion of the program