Sustained growth in emerging reimbursement models, including accountable care, bundled payments and shared savings will continue to have an impact on innovation within the healthcare industry in 2014 as providers and payors struggle to find more ways to reduce costs within their systems and better manage the care they provide.
The launch of health insurance exchanges, cuts in the Medicare Advantage program and the challenge of meeting the care coordination needs of the dual eligible population will also play a big role in the industry in the coming year.
During Healthcare Trends & Forecasts in 2014: A Strategic Planning Session, a 60-minute webinar on October 30, 2013, now available for replay, Steven Valentine, president, The Camden Group, and Catherine Sreckovich, managing director, healthcare, Navigant, provide a roadmap to the key issues, challenges and opportunities for healthcare providers and payors in 2014.
Each year, healthcare executives rely on the strategic advice they receive during this annual Healthcare Trends & Forecasts webinar sponsored by the Healthcare Intelligence Network. This 10th annual, must-attend event highlights:
- The strategic importance of health insurance exchanges for health plans and providers even if they’re not participating in the initial enrollment period;
- The continued emphasis on the patient-centered medical home, accountable care organizations, bundled payments and care management and the need to hold organizations more accountable for costs and outcomes especially in light of the early results from CMS’ Medicare Pioneer program;
- The use of data analytics and the transparency of this data between health plans, providers and employers;
- The changing dynamic of health plans’ product portfolios and how tiered and narrow networks fit into the mix; and
- Other key issues for plans and providers, including the trend toward provider-sponsored health plans, multi-payor collaboratives, the Medicaid expansion, managing the dual eligible population, tracking and reporting medical loss ratios, the growth in the post-acute market and consolidation in the industry.
Have questions on our webinar formats? Visit our webinar FAQ.
You can attend this program right in your office and enjoy significant savings — no travel time or hassle; no hotel expenses. It's so convenient! Invite your staff members to gather around a conference table to listen to the conference.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS CONFERENCE?
Presidents/CEOs, CFOs, chief operating officers, vice presidents, medical directors, analysts, business development executives, consultants, directors, executive directors, financial/business managers, marketing executives, principals and strategic planning executives.