Careful research to identify the right funder for your organization's project or program is the most important key to success. Many healthcare organizations lose the opportunity to receive hundreds of thousands of dollars in grants simply because they did not do their homework.
Take advantage of the opportunities for grants available to your organization by getting real information on where and how to find them. Listen in to the new audio conference, "How To Identify Grant Funding Opportunities In A Changing Healthcare Environment" now on CD-ROM.
You don't have to be an "expert" in grant seeking to be awarded a grant for your organization. But, you do need to know where to look, to discover the short list of funders that actually have funding priorities that match your organization's needs.
That's why "How To Identify Grant Funding Opportunities In A Changing Healthcare Environment" has been recorded to help orient and point you and your colleagues in the right direction.
Margaret M. Egan, principal, Egan-Infotects
Robert J. Miller, CFRE, CEO, Robert J. Miller & Associates
Our expert panelists will provide you with information on:
- How to uncover the funding sources most likely to be interested in your program;
- The emerging shift to online grant submission;
- Funders' new interest in evidence-based, best practices
- Current trends in grants for health;
- Understanding what today's grantmakers are looking for;
- How to employ the Internet and World Wide Web in communication, research, grantseeking and fund raising;
- Best Web sites for health grants research; and
- How using technology can help speed the grant process.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THE CD-ROM:
Administrator, CEO, Chief Development Officer, Contracts & Grants Officer, Dean, Department of Health, Director Grants/Contracts, President/CEO, Development Director, Director of Foundation and Corporate Giving, Director Community Partners, Grant Writer, Director of Advancement, Director of Grants \ Research, Director of Nursing, Director of Research, Executive Director, Foundation Director, Grants Coordinator, Hospital Administration, Program Coordinator, Research Administrator, Senior VP External Affairs, Dean Dept of Nursing, Director Community Wellness